Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My New Love

This one is thanks to Elise. I have recently discovered a new love in my life. I was telling Elise that I was having a hard time finding other blogs that were fun, and cute, and inspiring; and she knew of a blog that I might enjoy. She was right, I love it! I especially love her real life love story of her and her husband titled Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story. It is so good! Make sure you're alone so that no one can tease you about the silly smile that is undoubtedly going to find it's way to your face, our the few tears that may trickle down your cheeks. Not only do I love her fairytale romance but she is such an amazing woman. She takes great pictures and her site is just so darn fun! So if ever you have free time make sure you check her out, she posts yummy recipes too.





http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/


Your life will never be the same!

1 comment:

  1. So far I've made one of her recipes! Migas. I'm still working on the story.

    ReplyDelete