Ok so I don't really have much to say about Spring Break except that Jacob and I drove 12 hours to West Jordan, Utah. We spent the week at my Aunt Donna and Uncle Lee's, where my adorable grandmother lives. Nigel was going into the MTC that week, so we drove up to see him off. It was quite fun. We got into town on Saturday night, and Sunday morning we drove another 3 hours to my Aunt Margie and Uncle Leonard's in Rupert, Idaho. It was cold and snowy, but well worth the drive. In Rupert we saw my cousins, Adrian, his wife Tammy and there son; Colin and his three cutie pies, and Courtney who is so loveable in so many ways. We also saw my dad's twin Brent and his wife Kay. It was so good to see family. It had been a long time. We spent the next few days in West Jordan; where we saw my cousins Jared, and his wife and kids; Andy; Kim; Laura and her little Madison. We also went to the Salt Lake temple, and the MTC, and of course IKEA. I'll have a separate post about IKEA later...
This is what Jacob thinks of Gallup.
Aunt Margie and Dad.
The Barendregt's, May's and Resee's
Nigel, Jacob, and Dad outside the new conference center.
Nigel, Jacob and I at the Salt Lake Temple.
Jacob and I at the Salt Lake Temple.
Nigel and I at the MTC
Dad giving Nigel his name tag, notice the "dork dot".
No comments:
Post a Comment