Monday, May 4, 2009

More Lexiness

Here are some other really cute pics of Lexi, I find myself a little camera happy when she's around, she's so cute! Enjoy!


This past weekend Jacob and I spent some time in the office hanging up pictures and stuff like that, you know trying to clean and organize. In the mean time Lexi kept herself occupied with Jacob's clubs...
If you look closely that's her little kitty butt sticking out of the golf bag. She got so far down there we had to pull her out..Here she is sleeping in her cute little kitty house...Please ignore the messiness that is my closet, still not quite as organized, Lexi likes to climb into my shoe organizer...

Sorry this one is sideways and I'm too lazy to fix it, plus Jacob is bugging me to hurry so we can go to the gym. Isn't she cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment