Ok mom this one's for you. It's a few pictures of our new bed. I've been nagging Jacob for a new bed for a long time (practically since we got married). I had found some at IKEA that I really liked and could really afford. But the neares IKEA is 5 hours away in Tempe and Jacob was positive a bed would never fit in our car. When we went to Salt Lake City for spring break we just had to stop at IKEA in Draper, and guess what they were having a sale on their beds! So we packed all our junk in the trunk and I rode in the back seat the whole way home and then bed was stretched out the front and back seat (don't worry it was flat packed so it really didn't take too much room). So here are a few pics not good ones mind you, oh and do you think we should get a second nightstand?
No comments:
Post a Comment