I love this recipe. It's yummy, and cheesy, and delicious! I don't really have exact measurements, I like to eyeball it, and adjust it depending on how many people are eating.
Ingredients:
Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (how every many you need, because you can just adjust the recipe accordingly, it's so easy!)
1 16 oz. bag of frozen broccoli
Velveeta
Milk
Ritz Crackers
Butter
Instructions:
First and very importantly make sure your chicken breast is thawed all the way! I know this seems like a no brainer, but trust me on this on.
Lay chicken breast in a baking dish, like a 9x11 glass pan, or whatever you can get them to all fit in, I like them to fit a little snug.
Melt cubed Velveeta or Melt n Dip (the cheapo wal-mart version) in a sauce pan with milk. You want to make a nice cheesy sauce, don't make it too runny though. When you get the consistency that you like add the bag of broccoli and give it a good stir.
Next dump cheesy broccoli right on top of the chicken breasts, put in your preheated 350 oven.
While the chicken is in the oven get a bunch of ritz crackers (about 1 roll) and crush em up good. Then add some soft butter and make a nice crumble. I used about 1/4 cup.
Spread the crumble out over the top of the baking chicken. Add continue to bake. The chicken needs to be cooked all the way through, so about 25-35 minutes.
Just before the chicken is done melt some more cubed cheese and add milk. This time the cheese sauce can be as thin or thick as you want. When the chicken is done, pour this cheese sauce all over the top. Put it on a plate and eat it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment