Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Weekend

What'd you do this weekend? Me? I did nothing. Friday I went to Dillard's bought 2 new pairs of shoes (they were having a huge sale!), ate lunch at pizza hut, and then spent the next 52 hours in bed. Serious. Saturday I woke up at 11, made the hubby breakfast and crawled back into bed where I drank 2 bottles of Martinelli's ate a bunch of junk food and watched 2 seasons of One Tree Hill. I did manage to get up and shower about 6:00 pm on Saturday, babysit my nieces Saturday night for about 2 1/2 hours, then crawled back into bed. Sunday I slept in til 9 and missed Sacrament meeting, prepared my primary lesson, got dressed, and dragged my butt to Church. 2 1/2 hours later I was back in bed. I did manage to do 3 loads of laundry later. This morning I woke up at 7:30 feeling like poo, searched everywhere for my beanie and then went to work. I feel disgusting, my body aches, my nose is runny, my head hurts, my ears are throbbing, I want to go back to bed.

1 comment: