I cannot believe how long it's been since I've posted! I was thinking that it has been a year since I've started this blog and I've learned alot about myself number one being that just because I tell you that I'm gonna do something does not mean that it's going to help me to actually complete the task, ex. losing 10 pounds. Now that that's said here is my trip(s) to Phoenix. Jacob and I went to Phoenix twice in January, we loved it so much the first time I begged him to take me for my birthday. Mainly it's just pictures of our hotel rooms and the zoo. On our first trip we stayed at the Legacy Golf Resort and went to the zoo and IKEA. Our second trip we stayed in downtown Phoenix at the Hilton, went shopping in Scottsdale and of course IKEA. 
Mountain Sheep!
Otters!
Flamingos and me!
The Atrium at the Hilton, we were on the 9th floor. This hotel was alot like the Ramada in Albuquerque where we stayed on our wedding night. Oh and the breakfast was delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment