Friday, March 19, 2010

San Diego

I can't even remember what I wrote about last...it's been so long. I have a few excuses though in true Brianna style a list of why I haven't posted recently:

1. I'm lazy
2. My house is a mess...and I'm lazy
3. I was sick w/a fever this week and now today find myself w/out a voice...Jacob is happy as a clam.
4. I quit my job and have been training my replacement all week.
5. My cat has had excessive diarrhea (tmi??) and is now on a special diet of chicken and rice home cooked by me.
6. My computer is so frustrating...we're in the process of buying a new shiny laptop.
7. My bedroom is a dumping ground of clothes and things that Ribeye has randomly been chewing on; like empty water bottles...so no new posts on my new lovely wardrobe and dresser.
8. Midterm week, enough said.
9. I'll do it tomorrow...haha!
10. I'm lazy

So without further ado my favorite pictures of my trip to San Diego (February 23-27, or something like that). Also, I posted all of my photos from the trip for you to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment