I know Halloween is on Sunday so I though I’d better hurry and post some pics of my decorations. I didn’t really buy a whole lot this year, and of course I made some myself. Enjoy!
This is where Lexi eats. I bought the glass vase a while ago from Hobby Lobby in Roswell, the glittery guards are from Hobby Lobby as well, and so are the orange candle sticks. I printed off the Eat Drink and Be Scary and put it in a cheap frame. The Welcome sign I’ve had for who knows how long.
This is the shelf above our couch. I bought the glitter skull and stars from Target, both for probably $10. The BOO was about another $10. The letters are .99 for 2 and I already had the paper, spray paint and black glitter. The frames were about $7.50 from Target.
This sits just next to our front door to the right of the larger shelf. The Happy Fall I’ve had for a while too maybe a year or so, the vase and flowers from the Dollar Tree, I just wrapped and hot glued some ribbon around the vase (left overs from last year), I have no Idea where I got the candles from…Hobby Lobby last year I think, the frame is another $2.50 from Target and I also printed this sign along with the other from another blog.
I bought the monster bowl about 5 years ago from Cracker Barrel, the jar with black balls I made last year, and the scary sign was $2.50 from Target.
Everything on the mantle is a redo from last year except for the two little pumpkins next to the candle, Dollar Tree purchases.
Excuse the glare, the two pumpkins are new this year, and so is the black frame at the end. I bought a black from from Walmart, used scrap book paper I already had and then Jacob sliced 3 fake pumpkins in half for me, add a little hot glue and voila!
So in retrospect, I actually did buy quite a bit this year…but then maybe next year I won’t get as much! Happy Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment