Today is New Years Eve. Right now I am in bed with my husband and kitty snuggling up next to me. It’s going to be a good day. As soon as I am done posting this I am dragging my hubby out of bed and going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, I dreamt about blackberry french toast last night, and so now I just have to have some! Anywho, while I let me husband sleep for a little bit longer I thought I’d make a list of my top 10 moments/memories from 2010. Here goes…
1.My trip to San Diego with my family, it was so much fun!
2. Taking 3 at home pregnancy tests and one at the Dr.’s office all confirming that I was gonna be a mama!
3. Celebrating our 2 year anniversary.
4. Our 4 trips to Phoenix this year, I loved every one of them.
5. South Dakota and Montana for my sister’s wedding. It was probably the best trip home I’ve ever made.
6. Quitting my old job and starting work for my brother…it made my life so much easier and happier.
7. Seeing our little boy on the ultrasound.
8. Thanksgiving with my family, I love them!
9. Spending a quiet Christmas at home with Jacob…I enjoyed every minute of it.
10. And who could forget my trip to Boise?!.
Well there you have it a whole slew of wonderfulness from 2010 with many honorable mentions such as 4th of July in Roswell, Camping with our good friends Wes and Amanda, Ribeye graduating from obedience school and many others!! All in all I think it was a great year and am so looking forward to what adventures lie ahead for us in 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment