Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Preparing for Baby Jaxon

With only one more week until my due date I am wrapping up all things baby related. I think the nursery is finally complete. This past week, I’ve made 6 burp cloths and 2 pillows. I’ve washed all the bedding and baby clothes and put them away. Jacob installed the car seat, I’ve got half of a hospital bag packed, I registered at the hospital and have bought all of the essentials we can think of. With that being said I think we are as ready as we can be…now to finish preparing mentally. I cannot believe that any day now I’m going to be a mother and Jacob will be a father, and we will have a son. It’s crazy!! Here are the pics of the nursery…I so wish we could paint but that’s the life of a renter so we’ll make do for now.

Here’s a pic of the recliner and pillows I made.

DSCN0998

The crib with STRAIGHT letters.DSCN0999

The changing table/dresser.

DSCN1000

The diaper cloths I made.

DSCN1003

The bookshelf.

DSCN1001

I can’t think of anything else that we need to do as far as the baby or babies room go…I guess now it’s just cleaning the rest of the house! I can’t wait til I’m posting pictures of my baby Jaxon and not just his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment