Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dreaming…

Here are some things I’ve been dreaming about lately. It could just be that I have no money for this stuff, but I start to drool just thinking about it.

 

I’d love to be able to take some great pictures…I think this is the first step.

Since getting my hair cut I need a smaller flat iron, and plus I stepped on mine and it broke. Sad face.

I’d love to have my own house to decorate and make my own. To spend days playing in the yard with my children and my nights making dinner and snuggling. Sigh…

This is the Big Muddy Creek outside Plentywood, MT. I would love to go home. I just want to spend some time with my family in their small little town. Jaxon would have fun too!

It’s been 6 years since I’ve seen my grandparents and I think it’s about time for a trip to ye old England. Jaxon thinks so too.

I’ve started working on our food storage and I have such a long way to go, I wish I had the money to just outright buy our one year supply.

That’s a closet. Isn’t it amazing? My bedroom could fit inside that thing.

OK now I’m just getting carried away. It’s fun to dream sometimes, and sometimes it’s depressing. But it’s a good thing that I am making it a habit of being thankful for the things that I have like my $8 pillow from IKEA that I take everywhere with me, it even went to the hospital with me when I delivered Jaxon, and my Netflix subscription. Not to mention these guys…DSCN1119

I’m pretty blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment