I cannot believe that my little boy is 4 months! It is going by so fast, and he is so big!! I completely missed posting about his 3rd month so I’ll do a combination post.Here is what he has been up to the past 2 months.
1. Rolling over!! My big boy can roll from his back to his tummy. Only over his left shoulder, but we’re working on the right, and from tummy to back.
2. Jaxon’s first trip to Albuquerque, and his first over night experience away form Dad.
3. The zoo!
4. Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Reese.
5.Finally going to bed before 10:00 (woo hoo!)
6. Sitting up in the bumbo.
7. Watching daddy play soft ball.
I am sure that there are lots of other things that I could mention but my baby boy is getting fussy, and well duty calls!
No comments:
Post a Comment