1. Thanksgiving! We celebrated Jaxon's first Turkey Day by driving 6 hours in the car and spending 5 hours in El Paso. It was pretty cool.
2. Met lots of Aunts and Uncles! Well ok he only met 2 of Jacob's uncles and their spouses, but he did also see some Aunts that he hadn't seen since in a while.
3. Christmas trees! Jaxon was there to first help decorate Grandma Linda's tree, our tree, and then Great Grandma Carol's tree. He also was very good at undecorating the trees. In fact the lower half of my tree is missing half of it's decorations.
4. Snow! While it was not the first snow he's ever experienced it was the first snow ever experienced in Roswell, plus I got him an awesome hat to wear since it's been so chilly.
5. The light parade. We watched Roswell's Annual Christmas Light Parade, and wow it was um special. But Jaxon enjoyed the lights and the police cars.
6. Learning to walk. I am hoping that he will be 100% walking by his birthday but as of right now he is very good at walking along furniture. We borrowed a push toy so hopefully that will get him going, in the mean time he is very good at standing by himself.
7. Lots and lots of babbling. Nothing coherent yet but he loves to talk regardless.
8 Glen Lee Darnell! We took baby boy on a trio to Albuquerque to meet his new bff Glen. Glen was only 2 weeks old and I'm sure I enjoyed him way more than Jaxon did. But it was awesome seeing our good friends Wes and Amanda and meeting their sweet baby boy!
9. Jaxon had Indian food for the first time. He loved the puddings!
10. Unfortunately he has discovered that there is a porcelain object full of water to play and splash in and it's not the bath tub. That's right bugaboo has discovered the toilet and much to my horror I've caught him playing in it. He is so sneaky that one.
I am so excited for this last month of Jaxon's first year, and I am even more excited to spend Christmas with my baby. Last Christmas I was 9 months pregnant with him and it was such a special experience. This Christmas will be another special experience and I am oh so thankful.
"snooping" in his Christmas presents
Watching the snow
At the light parade
Reading books!
Stud McMuffin
Laundry!
Lunch date at Target
Go Rockets (he was making a funny face)
Grandma's Christmas tree
Feeding himself










No comments:
Post a Comment