While getting ready for our trip to El Paso for Thanksgiving, I decided to clean out my purse/diaper bag, which by the way I LOVE. It’s a black bag from the Mulberry for Target line. I went out and bought it last year pretty much the day it became available in stores. I was shocked/amazed/slightly mortified at what I found… Check it out
1. (1) Wipes case
2. (1) Container of Plum Organic Super Puffs ( I love these!)
3. (1) One pretty bent up check book
4. (1) Cap to a bottle
5. (1) Blue Ribbon
6. (3) Buxom lipglosses of various sizes ( I am obsessed with Buxom lipgloss)
7. (1) Sharpie
8. (3) pens
9. my iPod
10. (1) envelope used for coupons
11. (1) Bag clip (you know for open bags of chips/or whatever)
12. (1) Hair elastic
13. my planner
14. ( 6) lotions, including my favorite Satsuma from The Body Shop.
15. (1) germex
16. (4) receipts, 3 of which are from Target
17. 63 cents in change
18. my wallet
19. (1) Diaper
20. a random collection of trash, including several pieces of Mum Mums.
21 (1) used wipe from wiping sticky hands and face.
22. (1) baby spoon
So there you have it. Here’s what I’ve learned from this experience. I need a cosmetics bag for my purse, a coin purse, I have a serious addiction to Target, and I am definitely a Mom. I wouldn’t have it any other way, except maybe in a Kate Spade or Michael Kors…
So do you love the puffs or does Bugaboo? And only one diaper? You are brave!
ReplyDelete