It has been months, MONTHS! I have had so much going on and life has been a little crazy full of ups and downs. I have found a little bit of time, so I'm hoping to play a little catch up. True high light style...
1. I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.
2. A month later my diagnosis was switched to type 1 diabetes and I was put on insulin.
3. Baby Abigail was born and I was able to spend a week with Lily and Makayla while Abby spent a week in the hospital. She was fine and just needed a little extra time.
4. Jacob turned 26.
5. Mac Call family reunion in Utah.
6. Celebrated 4 years of marriage!
7. Grandma May came for a visit.
8. Spent a week in Las Cruces for Abigail's blessing and 4th of July.
9. Spent time with some family in Utah and Idaho.
10. Spent 2 weeks in Montana with Grandma and Grandpa May. Jaxon had a blast!
So that is just a quick top 10 of our lives, stay tuned tomorrow for the picture version!
No comments:
Post a Comment