Sunday, July 29, 2012

Life Lately

This week has been capital H.A.R.D. On Tuesday we had a well drilling company come out to check on our pressure tank. You see we got our electric bill and it was crazy high, I'm talking 400 bones. Ya that sucked. Turns out it was not our pressure tank but our well, it was leaking, all the way at the bottom. So they had to pull the whole thing out and fix it. Did I mention we live in a rental? Then Saturday we drove up to Cloudcroft to spend the day with family at the church campground. On the way home our electrical charge light came on, and when we got home we could no longer start our car. That also sucked. Tomorrow morning we're having our car, towed to the dealer to replace the alternator (hopefully that's all that's wrong.) Did I mention that we just bought the car in June? Thank goodness for Sundays. I love Sundays because it's a whole day that I get to spend with my little family not worrying about chores, grocery shopping, or anything. I get to spend time at church recuperating from the trials and hardships of the week before, and bonus I get to take a nap! So now that I am done complaining her are some of the highlights of my week. Oh! Today was Jaxon's first day at Nursery, he is growing up so fast, I love that little boy!










No comments:

Post a Comment