Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mountain of Laundry

I'm a little embarassed to admit this, but since we have moved into our new place (2 months ago!) we still have not put all of our clothes away. This is my excuse, I have a ton of clothes and no time! Ok well half of that statement is true, I do have a ton of clothes, I still have at least 2 boxes in the garage that I haven't even attempted to bring into the house. Not to mention the piles and piles of stuff in the bedroom. I really don't have an excuse except that I hate to do laundry, mainly because I hate putting the clothes away. And to make matters worse I keep buying more clothes! Since I am tired of constantly stepping over clothes in the bedroom, and my hamper is overflowing, tonight I am going to do all of it, and I mean all of it! It will all be washed and put away neatly in the next 24 hours. Pray for me... Poor Ribeye will no longer have anywhere to barry his things. I think for that reason alone I am most excited to finally conquer the mountain. That, and I'm interested to see what articles I forgot existed. Jacob always gets mad when I have find clothes with the tags still on. We'll see how many I find tonight. Maybe to illustrate to you just how huge of an undertaking this will be I'll take some pictures, just please don't judge. I'll update tomorrow and let you know how I survived. Maybe I'll be able to get Jacob to help. Again, pray for me, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment