Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mountain of Laundry...to be continued

Ok the "Mountain of Laundry" was a much bigger undertaking than I had anticipated. I was doing really well I did 3 loads of laundry, not to mention my bedding, and I completely emptied an enormous box of clothing that had taken up residence on my closet floor. Ribeye was more than happy to chew on all of the hangers strewn about. While the first 2 loads were going Jacob and I worked on a smaller project in the "office", I'll be writing about that project a little later. Then I went to work in the bedroom tackling the main task at hand, actually putting the clothes away. I was doing really well, but then I just had to stop. American Idol was on, and I didn't want to miss it. So at 8:00 I stopped for the evening and enjoyed American Idol and pizza with my hubby. However, I still have to finish the job. Wish me better luck tonight. I'll let you know as soon as I finished, and don't worry there will be pictures, but like I said please don't judge...

No comments:

Post a Comment