Monday, March 2, 2009
A Weekend with Lillian
Steven and Anita went to Seattle this weekend and Jacob and I were entrusted with Lilly! We picked her up on Friday from Aunt Bonnie and spent the rest of the weekend having fun! Friday night we made a couple of stops Old Navy and Pet Smart, Lilly loved the Guinea Pig and Fish, Hastings for Baby Einstein and Target for Wall-E. Then we had McDonalads (shh don't tell Anita). Lilly had so much fun playing in the big plastic tubes! Afterwards we headed home to watch some movies, bath time, and headed to bed. Lilly is such a big girl, she practically put herself to bed, she even turned on the humidifier by herself, all we had to do was put her in her crib and give some goodnight kisses. Saturday started out bright and early. After a yummy breakfast of cinnamon rolls we took Lilly on our weekly trip to the Farmer's Market, her favorite part was the popcorn. When we were done at the market we took Lilly to the farm on campus to see the sheep and cows, she got to practice her animal sounds. We spent some time grocery shopping and then we settled in to watch Wall-E before a nice long nap. Saturday night ended with pizza at Dion's, the mall, and Cinderella. Sunday we had waffles and got ready for church. Aunt Rachel picked Lilly up to take her to church, and Jacob and I headed home to spend time with our neglected puppy. I actually ended up taking about a four hour nap! When I woke up it was almost bed time, the weekend sure did fly by, but it was definitely a good one. Sorry no pictures this week, I accidentally drained the battery...oops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute! Sounds like you guys had a blast.
ReplyDelete