Basically today at work, I haven't done much. I pretty much finished my work load by 10 or so and so have been pouring through the internet. Meanwhile, I found this. I really want this. I want it so bad. It's $500. It's from Georgia. I would give up all of my pajama pants for this, and I so love my pajama pants. Instead of giving up my pajama pants I decided to save my pennies. Maybe in fifty years I'll save enough to buy this. I'm starting a collection fund, contact me for details. Wanna know what "this" is? Scroll down:
So cute I want to lay in the basket with them...sorry the picture wasn't bigger. Check 'em out on www.puppyfinder.com under West Higland Terriers, for those of you who aren't dog people those are Westies! aka Hamishes, aka my long lost love, aka my the cutest thing you've ever seen in your whole life, aka eternal bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment