Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Found Love

I know that I say that I "love" a lot of things, but let's be real, I DO! Honestly, I can be quite emotional, and I'd much rather have feelings of love and good feeling, than hate and despair. Therefore I love a wide range of things. The newest to my collection is Crystal Light Skin Essentials in Pomegranate Lemonade. It's delish! I also purchased Peach Tea, but I haven't tried it yet. This stuff is so good! I love drinking water, but for some reason I have a hard time drinking as much as I should. This is a great way to give a little flavor to your water. It's come in simple little individual packets, so you can just add it to your glass, or water bottle or whatever! and you wanna hear the really great news? It's only 5 calories! That's the same as a stick of gum. Amazing I know, and there's more. Supposedly it's really good for your skin! I think it's supposed to keep it hydrated and stuff, but honestly who cares as long as it tastes good. And it's pretty cheap, less than $2 for a box. Here's the pic so next time your at Wal-Mart stop and grab one or two or three or don't. But really you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment