Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Lovely Way to Start the Day

Today I slept in very late, so much so that I didn't shower. Don't worry I showered yesterday! Haha i made sure that I didn't smell, I used an ample amount of deoderant and body spray, and wore clean clothes. I was 10 minutes behind on my way to work and was still half asleep. I think I still had lines on my face from the pillow, but there on a very boring street was a yucca in bloom. It was beautiful! It was standing in the middle of these two humdum trees and right next to the sideweek. I was so pleasantly surprised. I wish I'd had my camera with me to take a picture for you. Tomorrow I'll probably see the same yucca and it probably won't be as beautiful as it was today, because today it sang to my heart. Nobody else probably even noticed it, but I did, and to me it was the most beautiful thing in the world.



usually they look like this...










but today, it looked like this...












definitely not as beautiful as the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment