Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Mountain of Laundry...Final Episode.

Ok I am glad to say that this weekend I didn't even put a dent in the mountain. I made my husband breakfast, took my pooch to the dogpark, and did some errands. From 6:00 p.m. Saturday until about 6:00 a.m. Monday morning I was a hermit. It was glorious! I stayed in my pajamas and took up residence on the couch. The only productive thing I did was make myself (and of course the hubs) something to eat. I slept from about 6:00 to 10:30 on Saturday, at night! I finally went to bed at 3. Then on Sunday I took another really long nap, but a little earlier in the day. I slept so much this weekend that even the dog was awake more than me. But, ah yes But! I put a huge dent in the mountain on Monday. So much of a dent that a few more loads and there won't be anything left in the whole house to wash! I put all of the clothes away and even brought in some from the garage, I organized our closet, for the most part. I usually like to cordinate the clothing in some way, but I haven't quite figured how I like it best now that there are man clothes in my closet, and my clothes out number his 10 to 1. Other than that everything is wonderfully clean. I even dusted and vaccuumed! I told myself that I just needed to suck it up and get it done, and I did! It did help that I had Bridget Jones to console me, I love her. The room was so clean that when Jacob came home he though he walked into the wrong house! Poor Ribeye though was in dismay, he walked around carrying his pig ear in his mouth for half an hour because there were no more piles of laundry to barry it in. I will admit there is still more laundry to be done, and more clothes to be put away, but just enough that if I did a little everyday I'd been done by the weekend! YAY! Although it will just be replaced with the clothes from this week...hmm. Next I'm moving on to the office and my special project which I mentioned earlier. I'll post about it later.

This is where the hard work really happened...














This isn't even all of it. I usually have it sorted into the tree compartments, but it got a little out of hand...like I said please please please don't judge, I just want you to understand how much work I had.














My closet, the majority of my shoes are still in boxes..













I love these, I bought them at IKEA
These are all of Ribeye's toys I found while cleaning my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment