Thursday, May 14, 2009

My American Idol Choice

This is really the first time I've watched American Idol from start to finish, and even voted! I'll admit I do fast forward quite a bit, but I've seen every episode this season. At the beginning Jacob and I picked our favorites. Jacob's being Anoop and Norman Genlte. I also like Anoop but I liked Danny more. Then as the season started to progress I really started to like Kris. With each week I like Kris more and more. I'll have to admit Jacob made fun of me last night when I jumped up and down and danced when they announced Kris was in the final, like a little girl. I can honestly say that I would download every song of his, and probably by all his CD's too. I just think he is the best artist as Kara would say. I was sad to see Danny go, he can really sing! Jacob and I both don't really care for Adam, he just screams too much, can you imagine listening to that on the radio? Plus Jacob thinks he's gay. So just so you know I will definitely be voting for Kris.

No comments:

Post a Comment