Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No 'Poo Verdict

I made it about 3 or 4 days and then I just couldn't take it anymore (my roots were oily and my ends were dry). It wasn't working for me. So I just decided to buy myself a nice "green" shampoo and conditioner. This is the one I picked:
This stuff is basically amazing. I've only used it a couple of times, but I'm already a believer. My hair feels amazing, and smells great. That could be because it's actually clean, and not doused in vinegar. Plus they use organic products, and the packaging is made from recycled materials. I bought it at Target for $6.99, and it came with a mail in rebate. I was looking on their site and also found that the have tons of other products, like mousse and split end cream. I can't wait to go buy some. They also have lots of other shampoos and conditioners to choose from. I had a hard time choosing this one, but I am so glad that I did. Here's a link to the Organix website. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this. I hate my shampoo and can't wait till it runs out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this stuff! It just feels good all around to use it.

    ReplyDelete