My parents and siblings came...and went. I flew to Minneapolis...and flew back. Summer is almost over... but not quite. I had a lovely time with my family. We spent a day in Ruidoso eating ice cream and fudge while walking the streets. I even made everyone blueberry waffles for dinner one night! We took family pictures, blessed the baby, and just spent time together. Then I got my butt to Minneapolis to spend time with one of my best friends, Kristen. I had so much fun. I left my husband at home for 3 full days (don't worry I stocked him up on TV dinners and frozen pizzas, because I'm to lazy to make frozen casseroles) with the dog and cat, and enjoyed girl time with Kristen. It was great! We ate wonderful food, I was so spoiled, Ethiopian at T's Place, sushi from Mt. Fuji, and Sylvester made some delicious pizza on the bbq grill! It was awesome! I had some yummy bagels from Brueggers, and even brought some home, and I can't get the ice cream from Sebastian Joe's out of my mind, yummy. We did a little shopping at the cutest stores I've ever seen, and I even rode bike for the first time since who knows when. Basically I had a blast! It was a great last bit of summer. I love this time of year. You know when school starts, and all the stores put their "back to school" supplies out. When it's so close to fall you can feel it, smell it, taste it. When the chile starts roasting and apples are in abundance. I love it, love it, love it.
P.S. pictures coming soon
No comments:
Post a Comment