Our internet has been out of commission this week, and while although I do have the interent at work (I'm at work right now!) and spend lots of time doing nothing on it, I would feel a little odd posting all of my pictures while getting paid. It's just one of those things. But! our internet is now working properly again, grrr comcast, and so as soon as I have a few moments I'm going to put up pictures. Perhaps I'll do it today...
In the meantime, school starts tomorrow. Yikes! Bikes! That rhymes...(such a good movie). I haven't been to school in 2 years! I couldn't believe it had been that long. I had to jump through some hoops and over hurdles to finally get all registered and ready for school to start. I thought that I was all ready to go until I went on line to register and it said that I had to be re-admitted. I though it must have been a mistake, so Jacob looked it up on line and it said that if you had missed more than 4 semesters you had to reapply. First I was upset, "there's no way I have been gone for 4 semesters!" Then I counted out loud and on my fingers to prove my point, "Fall '07, Spring '08, Fall '08, Spring '09, oh wait that is four...shoot!" Don't worry though, it only took about 20 minutes at the admissions office to clear up that bump, and now tomorrow is my first class of the semester. I'm taking 5 classes and still working full time, I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I am. Wish me luck!
Yay! That is a tough load but it you'll do it, I believe in you.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations! I wish I could do that. Sometimes. I think I might go crazy, but sometimes I wish I were in school instead of just taking online courses. Good luck!
ReplyDelete