Friday, September 11, 2009

The Dakota

I can't believe how we ever survived with only 1 vehicle. I love having a 2nd vehicle, and I know Jacob does. I also love having a truck. Ribeye likes it too, he gets to ride around in the back. I mentioned that Jacob used to drive an '86 Dakota when we started dating. Being in this Dakota has brought back memories. For instance the first time I rode in Jacob's truck was the first time we hung out. He was giving me a ride home from the Single Ward's "Back to School Dance" and he opened my door for me. I thought he was being so sweet, and continued to think so for the next couple of weeks until I realized the driver's door didn't unlock from the outside. He had broke a key inside of it, and it never worked the same since. I remember him giving me rides home after dates, and sitting in the middle (this truck doesn't have a bench seat) just to be close. Things like that, and I can't help but smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment