
I love Fall. I love everything about it. I've been getting the Autumn itch, and now it's officially almost here. School has started, it's starting to get cooler, and football season has begun. Here is a list of all my Fall favorites, because I love lists as much as I love Fall.
1.Football
2.Cooler weather
3.Sweaters
4.Apples
5.Scent of roasting chile
6.Pumpkins
7.Halloween
8.Leaves changing (although this doesn't really happen here in the LC)
9.The Fair
10.Hot Chocolate
11.Country Music (it just seems much more enjoyable during the Fall, I don't know it just does)
12.Fires (bon-fires, camp fires, fire places, etc)
13.Hoodies
14.Apple Cider
15.Pie
16.Thanksgiving
17.Fall decorations
18.The building anticipation of Christmas
19.Sunday drives
20.General Conference
21.School supplies
22.New TV seasons
23.Black Friday
24.Soup
25.Cookies
Oh heavens, I love Autumn too! I wish the season lasted longer here in Provo though. Its usually gone in the blink of an eye. Nothing compared to fall out in Kentucky. But I still love it. And don't you just LOVE fall clothes? Methinks a shopping session is in order... I think a shopping trip up to Park City is the perfect inauguration for Fall.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE fall, too! my top three favorite things about fall are:
ReplyDelete1. Highschool football games
2. Things that have cinnamon in them
3. Crock pot dinners and soup..:)
oh oh, there's this new febreeze candle, pumpkin harvest, which is sure to bring in the season with a deliciously scented bang..:)