Monday, October 19, 2009

Letters of Love

I have tons of other things I should be doing right now, but instead I'm blogging. Go figure. And boy do I have a lot to blog about. So in advance sorry for the blog overload.



After reading every single post of Joys of Home and Something To Do I've been in a really crafty mood. Here is one of my new favorite projects. Joy did this really great simple craft and I loved it! I went out that day and bought my first can of black spray paint. If you have read any of Joy's post you know she swears by black spray paint. This is what I came up with.







I loved it so much that I decided to make 2 for my dear sweet nieces Lilly and Makayla. Also, I decided that I'm going to make them for Christmas presents so relatives be looking for yours!



I knew exactly where I wanted to put my R, but the space needed a little sprucing up. This is what it looked like before:
Hubby and I bought this last year from Target, and it's taken a pretty good beating already, the drawer fell out, and the shelf inside completely broke (thanks to Ribeye). Thanks to my Hubby and a little wood glue, it's good as new! The flowers are from the DVD stand which now houses Falloween decorations, and I bought Lexi a new food dish from my new friend the Dollar Store. The candle was taken from my mantle and well the rest is history. I adore it! And now I have somewhere cute to hide the pet food! The key rack (is that what it's called?) could still use a little sprucing up. I'm waiting for my sewing machine, and then I'm gonna make some cute knob pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment