Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blah!!!

It's Thursday. I didn't shower today. My mother in-law called at 7:30 in the morning. My jeans are too tight. I want an apple cider. I was late to work. My house is a mess, still. Did I mention that our septic tank for all three town homes overfilled...into my house? Gross. I now have brand new carpet throughout, but it smells like someone died and my furniture is all over the place. I want to crawl into bed and never come out. Oh and not to mention Christmas is in 8 days and I still don't feel like I'm finished shopping. I have to do inventory tonight. Is that enough complaining for you? How about something peaceful and calming to make up for the whining?

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't finished my shopping either. I had to still order some things online even and had to pay out my nose for fast enough shipping. I don't know whats wrong with me this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. don't worry! the holidays are almost over and you'll have a few days to crawl into bed and stay there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished Christmas shopping last night, and I've already made an appointment with my bed for the 26th!

    ReplyDelete