Tuesday, December 15, 2009
TMI
This post has nothing to do with Christmas, or Ribeye, or Lexi, or decorating, or anything fun. Last night I watched Julie and Julia. It was cute. I liked it, it made me hungry. In one scene, Julie gets in a fight with her husband Eric. He tells her not to write about the fight in her blog. It made me think. In this world of facebook updates, twitter, celebrity gossip, and well blogging, is there TMI? It seems like people want to know every little detail of your life and so you share it with them. Have you ever been stuck in a car for hours with someone who shares way to much information about their personal life? Well I have, and it makes me uncomfortable. But after watching that movie I wondered, "Do I share TMI, and more worse do I share it about my spouse?" And sometimes I do! Sometimes I find myself saying "Jacob says this...and Jacob does this..." and then I think oops, maybe he wouldn't want people to know that. And so this is my vow from now on, no more TMI. I will be tight lipped and considerate about sharing the deets on mine and my hubbies personal life. Well at least I'll try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment