Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A LOT like Christmas

I have quite a few pictures to share with you today. I pretty much finished decorating for Christmas last week, but finally got my house clean enough to take pictures. I love Christmas!


Not the best picture but here's our lights!
Our wreath! This thing cost me about 6 bucks, a cheapo wreath and bow from WalMart assembled by me.

Some decorations on our DVD stand, I made the sign and the balls, and that's a christmas tree filled w/peppermints, yum!
Here's a close up of the balls, I had some like this for Halloween, they look black but are actually Hunter Green.

I mentioned earlier that I changed the furniture around, the love seat (above) is now where the TV used to be...
I made this sign too, I don't love it, it's not what I wanted but it'll do, I need to find something cute to add it, it's just not enough.
I love this glitzy piece. The big gold piece is from Sam's and the trees are from the dollar tree, $19 for all of it.

We hung garland where the fall leaves used to be, I'm thinking about adding bows, what do you think?

My table...I bought the runner from Target for $9, I think, the candles from Hobbly Lobby for like $1 each, and the pine cones I bought from the dollar tree and just added glitter.

I think it needs a few more pine cones...

The fireplace... Stocking were cheap from Target, the believe sign, tree, noel star, and globe were all from Hobby Lobby 50% off, and the vine? around the candle from T&D Designs (my cousin Darrin and his wife Tenille make some lovely creations, this being one of them, thanks mom!). As far as the stocking hangers, I spent way too much for them at Target, but I love love love them!
The globe is a nativity scene that plays music, so cute!

Tree!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christmas decorations!!! OK< lets be honest... I just love decorations. But I'm loving yours. I SO wish we had a Hobby Lobby out here. Oi what I wouldn't do for a Hobby Lobby. Also, I vote bows. But I love bows in general anyway. On shoes, purses, necklaces, garlands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for bows, too! and.... if you want to save some bucks, i have like 4000000 pine cones outside my apartment!

    ReplyDelete