Friday, December 4, 2009
My Favorite Part of the Concert
Like I said earlier, I'm gonna tell y'all about my favorite part of the Kelly Clarkson concert. And guess what? It was Kelly herself. I loved her. When she came out on stage somebody said "she looks kinda chunky huh?" or something along those lines. I could feel my feathers ruffling. Chunky? What do you mean chunky? She's hello NORMAL. I love that she doesn't look stick thin and I love that she stands by her weight/size. Read any article about her and she doesn't care! Also, she seems to stay to true to herself, I say seem because much to belief we're not bff's. Remember a while back when she wrote a song, and her record label wanted to change it because it wasn't what they wanted (or something like that, OH geeze I am so uninformed), and guess what she didn't listen to them, in fact she found a new label. You go girl! Another thing I loved is that she did covers and she tweaked them and made them her own and they sounded awesome! She admitted that she loves music and listens to sad and depressing stuff, but she likes it. I wanted to say me too Kelly me too! And lastly, she sang. She didn't have choreographed dance routines, she didn't have a huge set, and she only changed once, at the very end into a different shirt. She was fun and spunky and she is definitely someone that I would consider a role model for women, and young girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment