Monday, December 21, 2009

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,
Everytime I turn on the news I see sad story after sad story, please no more sad stories. It's been a long time since I've had a white Christmas, this would be a great year to have one. My husband is looking for a job, please help him find one. Let all the cats and dogs in the shelter find good homes. My brother is on a mission, let him feel our love and prayers, and send him to those who need him. My sister's boyfriend needs to propose already, put a diamond in her stocking this year. Please help Ribeye and Mona get along, they should be friends. Let the killing in Juarez stop. Send help to children everywhere. Let there be a sewing machine under my tree this year. Please let me eat cookies and goodies and not get fat. Peace on Earth, good will to men.

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment