Friday, January 22, 2010

...?

Sometimes I find it hard to come up with a title for every post, especially since a lot of posts are about, well nothing. Today I'm playing catch up with the blog. Like everywhere else it's rainy here in the LC. I'm stuck at work, but I'm listening to Mat Kearney so everything in the world is right for these 45 minutes, until I run out of Mat on my ipod. So just a few things today.

School started last Thursday, for Jacob his first class wasn't until Tuesday. It's interesting going to school this semester. Mostly because I have classes during the day, so I get to leave work for 2 hours to go to campus. I like the break from work, but then I don't want to do anything when I get back to work. Oh well, that's life right?

My pants no longer fit over my large rear end. I'm going on a jeans strike. Or at least I tried, but it's still too cold, and although I love the look of colored tights, I don't have the appropriate shoes, or long lovely legs, I have short stubby ones...

To go along with the above mentioned rear end, I'm going on a diet. Also, I've started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I just started yesterday, so we'll see how it goes.

I have pictures to share with you! Jacob and I went to Phoenix last weekend and it was lovely! We stayed at a golf resort, went to the zoo, did some shopping, and went to IKEA!

I have to clean my bedroom and office before I can show you pictures of the goods I got from IKEA so you'll probably never see them...just kidding...well maybe not...hopefully I'll get everything cleaned within the next couple of weeks.

I'm going to try sewing my first pillow this weekend, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment