Last weekend when I was living in my bed, I did manage to get a few things done. One of them being a project. I bought these frames on Black Friday from Target for $12. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but I wanted them, so I bought them, I'm bad like that. Anyway I spruced them up with some cute scrapbook paper. Originally .59 at Hobby Lobby, plus the additional 50% off...perfect. They're now hanging in my bedroom, they're a little crooked, I hung them myself and don't have patience for making sure it's straight, which is gonna be a problem in my sewing endeavours.
Ok after I tell you this next tidbit, you're really gonna think I'm a baby. I also get teary eyed most times I hear the national anthem. Especially when this guy sings it...
Your frames are too cute! I've thought about doing something similar but I am running out of space so I probably shouldn't overcrowd my walls... I just get so excited when I see new projects and I want to make everything!
ReplyDelete