Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Night Date Night

This week is Spring Break. And now that Jacob is working at an accounting firm here in town he has to work all during the tax season, which includes Spring Break. So tonight since neither of us has classes, we're going on a date. Chinese Kitchen and the Bounty Hunter. The Chinese Kitchen is one of my favorite restaraunts, it's so yummy...and well you know how I feel about Gerard...equally yummy. Oh, and I started my new job today. I quit my job at Sierra Irrigation and am now working part time for my brother. I'm helping him out in his office, doing all of his filing and scheduling and what not. I love only working four hours a day, and I love sleeping in. It's perfect. I spent the morning in bed read Sophie Kinsella's new book. I didn't do any of the things that I was planning on doing, like the dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc...but I did feed the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment