Saturday, April 3, 2010

Just a Quick Note

I am so excited! Jacob and I had been having some troubles with our desktop. It was running to slow, the memory card slots stopped reading, and the DVD slot was broken. We decided to buy a laptop. Jacob likes to do research on that sort of stuff, I just like to buy pretty things. We ordered a Dell Inspiron with a 17.5 screen and all sorts of bells and whistles. It was supposed to take 4-6 weeks, but it only took 1 week! It came this morning about 8:45, we were still in bed when the FedEx came. But let me tell you, I am in love with Windows7. It has this awesome thing called Windows Live Writer. It connects to your blog, and makes posting and editing so much easier! That was one of the reasons I haven’t been posting very much. With our desktop it was just a pain, no it’s smooth and easy, I don’t even have to get out of bed!

Today is conference, tomorrow is Easter and yesterday my big sis got engaged! Woo Hoo! Now off to play with my new toy some more while I stream conference!

1 comment:

  1. Hey love muffin! I just saw you had a blog-I was going to ask you about Saphira because I had heard something like that! That's so exciting-good for her! Anyways-hope your having a great Monday-Muah!
    Love, Andy

    ReplyDelete