Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Random Facts About ME!

My friend Alisha did a post like this last week. I decided that I wanted to share all the weird and random things about me with you too, that way my husband won’t be the only one to know how odd I am. I like it that way.

1.When I was younger I decided that May 1st was going to be called May Day in honor of my last name, imagine my disappointment when I found out that it already existed and had nothing to do with me or my name.

2.I love love love cheese, breads, pastas. Especially when all three are involved.

3.I am scared of 3 things. They are

1.That my husband will die before me, and especially that he’ll die young. I would be a mess and never leave my bed ( it’s sad that I have actually thought about this isn’t it?)

2.Things that go bump in the night.

3.Falling on my face. The thought of smacking face first into concrete makes me itchy, as Jacob would say. I think about chipping a tooth, or breaking my nose and I just can’t imagine how awful that would be…gosh that makes me sound so vain, but believe me it’s purely a pain aspect.

4.Someday I want a big yard full of animals and lots of chickens. I want a ton of chickens running around and clucking. It just makes me smile to think about it.

5.I am obsessed with Justin Bieber’s song Baby…I know it’s sad, but i like it… a lot, and I thought he was hilarious with Tina on SNL.

6.I write my f’s backwards.

7.Pretty much every time I use a straw I tie the wrapper into a knot and make a wish before pulling, if it breaks without making a knot the wish comes true, if it makes a knot it doesn’t….and I ALWAYS wish for the same thing.

8.This isn’t really about me it’s more about Ribeye, but he has the smelliest toots ever, I mean EVER.

I think that’s enough for now. But I would LOVE it if you all posted a random facts post too…it would be fun to see how different and unique everyone is. PLUS, I think it says a lot about someone by what they share. And believe me this is just the baby stuff…there’s more strangeness to come from this one!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thank you for posting a list, it's great!

    Oh and I am really afraid about Tommy dying young too. I try not to think about because I'll cry.

    ReplyDelete