Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Surprise!

I wasn’t sure how to share this piece of information with you, so I’ve decided to play a little game. I’ll post to songs and you have to see what they are about/have in common. Good Luck!












If you weren’t able to figure it out (which I doubt)
WE’RE PREGNANT!
That’s right! I never thought I’d say it but we’re expecting a little baby of our own on January 6th. We’re about 8 1/2 weeks. This might explain why my earlier post was all about food. So there will be plenty of posts and updates about all that’s going on in the baby department.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray Brianna! Good luck and how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well. I can't wait for your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Be sure to let me know when you find out what baby is so i can make a blanket :)

    ReplyDelete