This is the stroller we've picked out. I think that it is fairly gender neutral, and I love the front wheel. I can turn it around in the aisle without bumping anything.
This is the tub I want...it's called PUJ. You should google I think it's so cool and unique.
This is the crib we've picked out ala IKEA. It matches our bedroom furniture now, and it grows with the baby. I think it's cute, practical, and cute.
This is the changing table. It also matches our furniture.
I won't even tell you how much it's going to cost just for these 4 items, but let's just say I could buy alot of nice shoes with the money I'll be spending on baby. By the way, tomorrow is my 20 week appointment. Then I'll be scheduling my ultra sound, which means I will know within the next week whether we're having a boy or girl. I can't wait!




We have the same stroller and bathtub on our wishlist! And you are right baby stuff is expensive! We've decided to save our money until after the baby shower in case we get lucky. Then we can just buy the stuff that is leftover preferably with gift cards!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a jogging stroller!!! i think it is a jogging stroller, they are kind of different cuz you have to lift up to turn.. it takes some getting used to but once you get it you will never want another stroller again!!! My aunt has one and its awesome!! Congrats again on the baby!! Im glad I follow your blog now!!!
ReplyDelete