Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Things I've Been Craving

I have always had "cravings" pre pregnancy, but now it seems like once I have a craving I just can't shake it until I indulge it. Here is a list of some things I've been craving and some that I've just been eating a lot of.

1. Sushi-this one is going to have to be taken care of right away.
2. Crab legs
3. Apple Juice-this one is a daily thing
4. Quesadilla's-about every other day
5. Anything Mexican especially green chile.
6. Cheese-also a daily thing.
7. Fruit and Veggies-they taste so good!!
8. Milk-it tastes so much better these days.

2 comments:

  1. yum, you're making me hungry. I loved cheese too. I feel in love with these little snack blocks of colby jack cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I am constantly stuck in overpowering cravings that will push me to insanity unless I eat whatever it is I'm wanting so desperately. Sushi is a very common one for me. Comes almost regularly. Maybe this means I will have normal eating habits when I'm someday pregnant...

    ReplyDelete