Thursday, March 10, 2011

03/10/11

Today Jaxon got up at 4:30 and 8:30. It felt good to sleep in.

After he ate this morning he spent about 2o minutes in his pajamas playing on his mat.

We spent much of the day watching Grey’s Anatomy.

I did a load of dishes, fed the cat and dog, had a pb&j for lunch, and loved on my baby.

I was able to take a 5 minute shower, Jaxon probably cried for 4 of those minutes.

Jacob came home and made lemon pepper chicken. I made rice. We ate it with apple sauce.

I fed the baby at 7:00 and then went to Zumba with Amanda. I felt like a very awkward white girl in middle school. I have zero rhythm and my butt just does not move like that. To make it worse I wore my easy tone shoes and I wanted to rip them off half way through…I won’t be wearing them to Zumba again (if I go again).

Wes and Amanda came over for a while, we watched Jersey Shore and talked about babies.

Fed the baby again, put him in his pajamas.

Watched American Idol.

Put Jaxon down for the night. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment