Saturday, March 12, 2011

03/11/11

Jaxon got up at 9 am today.

He spent another 20 minutes playing on his mat in his pajamas. I think I’ll make this part of our morning routine. He seems to like it.

I had a toasted english muffin with homemade peach jelly for breakfast.

Jaxon slept while I took a shower. He woke up.

I held him while I did my makeup, I’m getting good at multitasking.

He fell asleep while I was holding him. I did my homework.

Amanda went with us to his 2 month checkup. He weighs 13 lb 3 oz and is 22.5 inches long. He peed all over the scale.  The doctor said he is developing really good. He tooted while the doctor checked his hip and leg movement. I tried not to laugh to hard.

He got 3 shots. He cried for a second and then was smiling again. He’s such a good baby.

We had dinner at Wes and Amanda’s and played games late into the night.

The Aggies lost to Boise State.

Time for bed. Another good day.

1 comment: