It has been a looooonnnnggggg time since I’ve written. My mama asked me last night when I was going to update my blog, well you know it’s one of those things on my list. So here I am checking something off my list. My big little man is 7 months old! So here are some high lights of the last two months.
1. Sitting up all by himself. My baby bow can now sit without any support. He is still working on getting in the sitting position by himself, but he is a fast learner.
2. Broke 20 lbs! He weighed in at 20 lbs at his 6 month wellness check.
3. His first 4th of July. He sat on Grandma’s lap while we watched he fireworks, I think he actually liked them.
4. We moved to Roswell! I’ll make a separate post about this…
5. Lots of swimming! We’ve been to the lake one and our pool a few times. He LOVES to splash!
6. Jaxon’s nieces came to stay for 5 days! Jaxon got lots of love and attention.
7. Amanda, Wes, and his sister Aubrey came for a weekend. Jaxon loved showing off his new tricks, and being loved on by Amanda. We cannot wait til there little boy comes! (Amanda is due in November).
8. Scotting that has turned into Army Crawling. My little man is pulling himself all around the house. He is a speedy little guy and I’m no longer thinking I’m excited about him crawling…I won’t be able to keep up with him!
9. I don’t remember if I mentioned this earlier but he LOVES his solids, especially fruits. He likes when I mash up some banana for him.
10. He feeds himself his bottle. I just lay him on the bed or in his boppy and hand him his bottle and he takes care of himself.
I just have to say that I love this little boy very very much! He is so stinkin’ cute and he is definitely the biggest flirt I have ever seen. I cannot go anywhere without ladies oohing and aahing over him.
No comments:
Post a Comment