Wednesday, September 28, 2011

8 months!!

I just realized that all of my last posts have been baby updates, and not much else. So I figure that since Jaxon will be turning 9 months next week I better hurry up and get caught up on everything that has been going on in our lives. Jaxon is 8 months and this is what he’s been up to.

1. We went to visit Wes and Amanda in Albuquerque.

2. Jaxon’s first trip to the aquarium!

3. First time on an airplane! My baby boy and I flew to Billings and had a lay over in Denver. He slept through both flights!

4. Yellowstone AND the Grand Tetons. We were able to spend a couple of days traveling through these amazing national parks.

5. Jaxon met his Uncle Nigel, the only uncle he hadn’t met yet.

6. Amateur World Powerlifting Championship. We got to watch Jaxon’s Grandpa (my dad) compete. He did awesome!

7. Meeting great Aunts and Uncles, 2nd cousins, and 1st cousins once removed. Jaxon got to meet 2 of my aunts and some of their families while in Idaho Falls. They all thought he was pretty cute.

8. Plentywood, MT! Jaxon’s first trip to Plentywood, it was pretty relaxing.

9. Lots and lots of army crawling!!

10. Trying out table foods, like bananas and mandarin oranges among other things.

Can’t wait to tell you all about month 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment