Tuesday, October 11, 2011

San Antonio

Two posts in one day? Say what?! I am in a productive move lately. I’ve been cleaning, and organizing, and you should see my closet! I also baked Pioneer Woman’s chocolate sheet cake yesterday and then ate half of it all by myself. I told you I was being productive. Anyway I thought I’d post about baby boy’s and mine trip to San Antonio (is that even proper grammar?). After spending a couple of days in Las Cruces with Steven and his girls my parents picked my brother Malcolm up from the airport and then drove to Roswell. We left the next morning and drove the 8+ hours to San Antonio. We had all pitched in and rented a vacation home. Sadly Jacob couldn’t come because he had to work. Our first day there we went to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. It was a blast! Everyone had fun, and Jaxon even got to go on a ride…the Carousel! I went on all the big rides escape for the one that shoots you straight up, I’ve been on enough of those, including the one on top of the Stratosphere. The next day we spent at the Alamo and River Walk we also ate a 3lb cinnamon roll at Lulu’s. Jaxon liked the boat ride and looking at the water. At the Alamo we got to see the name of one of Jaxon’s relative on the Reese side who fought and died at the Alamo, Samuel Blair. That night the girls and Jaxon went to the mall. After taking Jaxon home and putting him to bed mom, Anita, and I went to Cheesecake Factory. I had never been there before but it was so good!! Tuesday was our last day in San Antonio and we spent it at the zoo. It is the 3rd largest zoo in the nation, but honestly it was just a bunch of birds and reptiles. We left the next day and I was glad to finally be home after a month’s worth of travelling. Here are some pics from the trip.

PICT0004

PICT0005

PICT0006

PICT0010

PICT0016

No comments:

Post a Comment