Holy Hannah! Baby boy is 9 months old! Every time I write one of these I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. This time last year I was almost 7 months pregnant and getting ready to fly to Boise to spend a fall-tastic weekend with Kristen. And now here I am with a quite large and beautiful bugaboo. I love him! So here is what Jaxon has been up to this month.
1. I mentioned earlier how Jaxon spent some time in Plentywood MT with my parents, did I mention it was 3 weeks??
2. His first trip to North Dakota, we went to Williston and Minot on 2 separate trips.
3. Aunt Sapphira made us dinner at her house.
4. Jaxon had a photo shoot and looked stinkin cute, I can’t wait to show you!
5. a 20 hour car ride, and he did AWESOME!
6.San Antonio, TX.
7. Finally Jaxon is crawling on his knees. He stills does the army crawl a lot, but lots more on the knee crawling.
8. 4 teeth! Jaxon cut his 4 front teeth (2 bottom and 2 top) in a matter of 2 weeks.
9. Pulling himself into standing position using the couch, the door, his crib, the fireplace, the tv stand, you name it he’ll use it.
10. Jaxon weighs 22.6 lbs, is 29.75 inches long, and has a big noggin. He is in the 90th percentile for height and head size and the 80th for weight. Jacob was so happy that Jaxon was finally showing some promise in the height department. He doesn’t want him to be a shorty like his mommy.
I am really looking forward to the coming months and all of the fun holidays we have to celebrate. The big decision in our home right now is what Jaxon should be for Halloween. I promise to post pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment